Now in its 5th year, Qantas Holidays’ awesome ‘Race Around’ destinations have been announced for 2018 and you’re invited to jump on board. Ready to challenge for your seat?
That’s right folks! Come September 9th, 2018, 40 LUCKY TRAVEL AGENTS will be jetting off to Los Angeles to start their amazing 6-day ‘Race Around’…
Southern California! Yeehaa!
OH YES! This is THE trip you DESERVE to be on.
Qantas Holidays together with partners Qantas, Greater Palm Springs Convention and Visitors Bureau, Visit Huntington Beach, San Diego Tourism Authority, Visit West Hollywood, Disneyland Resort, Visit Anaheim and Avis have put together the MUTHA of all travel itineraries for 40 agents to experience.
If you succeed in snagging a seat, you’ll firstly jet over to Los Angeles before joining one of four teams and shooting off to different locations in Southern California to complete fun challenges and basically have the time of your life.
Sounds ok to you?
Oh yeah, and after 5-days you’ll come back to Disneyland for one big Gala Dinner and if your team wins the challenges – EVEN MORE PRIZES!
And now… THE IMPORTANT STUFF…When and how to enter?
The ‘Race Around 2018’ incentive will span over the course of 3 months from 12 April to 13 July 2018, with Race Around taking place in September 2018.
Consultants are provided with the opportunity to win a place on this exciting much-anticipated event by promoting and selling Qantas Airways International tickets on Qantas Paper through Air-Tickets or self-plate or Qantas Holidays packages including Qantas Airways flights, whereby earning points. The top consultants will be recognised by the number of points they earn. Consultants can earn extra points by selling the nominated sponsor product or destinations.
An opportunity to earn points 5 ways:
– For every Qantas international ticket issued on Qantas paper through Air Tickets or self-plate regardless of destination.
– For every passenger on an air and land package through Qantas Holidays flying Qantas regardless of destination.
– For every passenger on a Qantas Holidays package including Avis Car Rental.
One Bonus Point
– For every Qantas International ticket issued on Qantas paper through Air Tickets or self-plate if the destination is Los Angeles.
– For every passenger on an air and land package through Qantas Holidays where the destination includes San Diego, Huntington Beach, West Hollywood, Greater Palm Springs or Anaheim.
How do Agents know how they’re tracking?
Regular leaderboards will be produced and promoted by the BDEs, featuring on the Industry Sales Site (www.qhv.com.au) and via here on KARRYON monthly.
So WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!! For more information on Qantas Holidays Race Around, CLICK HERE.
Would you be keen to RaceAround California with Qantas Holidays?